Have you ever wondered if mouthwash is safe and effective for your smile? Although there are many brands and products available, you can follow a few simple guidelines to ensure the products are safe to use and aid your smile. Here at Roger Anderson DDS, we strive to give you the information you need to care for your dental health.
Focus your oral health care on mouthwash. Save your smile with mouthwash and these important facts:
– Use mouthwash goods that have the ADA Seal of Acceptance or have been approved for use by your dentist.
– Before choosing a mouthwash, make sure you understand which benefits you are looking for, whether that be for a clean mouth, to whiten teeth, or to rinse away plaque buildup.
– Select products of mouthwash have been proven to effectively combat the effects of halitosis, also known as bad breath.
– Always continue daily oral health care habits like brushing and flossing and never use mouthwash as a substitute for either, but rather as a supplement to your pre-existing oral health care.
– Take the time to speak with your dentist before trying a new mouthwash.
If you think your dental health treatments could use a little extra work and you would like to have a professional exam, simply book an appointment with Dr. Roger Anderson and the rest of our team at our dentist office in Lakewood, Colorado, by calling us at 303-232-6205. We look forward to seeing your smile!